The Black+Decker Steam Mop is a great way to clean your floors without using chemicals. It is easy to use and effective at removing dirt, grime, and bacteria. The mop head swivels 180 degrees, making it easy to clean around furniture and under appliances. It also comes with a microfiber mop head that attaches securely to the apperture with velcro.
Black+Decker Steam Mop Review
- Lightweight, simple, and easy to use
- Powerful and effective steam burst you can see cleaning the floor
- No chemicals needed
- Adjustable steam setting
- Maybe the most affordable steam cleaning mop out there for its performance
- Cord is a bit on the short side
- Mop pad can be difficult to remove
- Customers say they would have liked an additional pad included
- Reservoir tank is a little bit small and needs regular refilling
- Pad is a little thin, could be thicker material
Overall, the Black+Decker Steam Mop is a great option for people who are looking for a quick and easy way to clean their floors without using chemicals. It is easy to use and effective at cleaning floors. However, it is corded and can be bulky.
If you are looking for a cordless steam mop, you may want to consider the cordless versions of the Shark Steam Mop or the BISSELL SpinWave Hard Floor Mop. Cordless models in this scope usually come in at around $150 in price, though.
I hope this helps!