- The Shark Steam Mop is a steam mop that uses hot steam to clean hard floors.
- The steam is generated by a built-in boiler, and it can reach up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The steam is released through the mop head, which is made of microfiber.
- The microfiber mop head traps dirt, grime, and bacteria, and the steam helps to loosen and remove them from the floors.
- The Shark Steam Mop is safe to use on all sealed hard floors, including tile, laminate, vinyl, and hardwood.
The Shark Steam Mop
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Shark Steam Mop.
- Effective at cleaning hard floors
- 2 washable and reusable double-sided microfiber cleaning pads included
- Uses steam, so it is chemical-free
- Safe for all sealed hard floors
- Easy and soft handle with swivel steering for getting between all those table and chair legs
- Long cord for reach with 18′
- Steam Blaster feature for tough stains
- Can be noisy
- Steam can be hot, so you need to be careful
- Mop head can be difficult to clean
- After regular use, water reservoir tank level indicator can become difficult to see
Overall, the Shark Steam Mop is a good option for people who want an effective and chemical-free way to clean their hard floors. It may not be as good as a hot, soap-drenched mop, but it still cleans the floor significantly well and could even be your mainstay floor cleaner, according to a lot of happy customers.
Additional Features of the Shark Steam Mop
- The mop comes with a variety of attachments, including a grout brush, a furniture glider, and a window squeegee.
- The mop has a 16-ounce water tank, which is enough to clean about 200 square feet of floor space.
- The mop comes with a 2-year limited warranty.