- O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop is a hands-free mop that uses a microfiber mop head to clean hard floors.
- The mop head is attached to a swiveling pole, which allows you to reach into corners and under furniture.
- The mop bucket has a built-in wringer that allows you to wring out the mop head without getting your hands wet.
- The mop head is machine-washable, so you can easily keep it clean.
- O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop is safe to use on all hard floors, including wood, tile, and laminate.
O-Cedar Spin Mop Review
- Hands-free wringing
- Swiveling pole for easy cleaning
- Machine-washable mop head
- Push pedal and wringing splash guard
- Safe for all hard floors
- Microfiber mop head good for 3 months before you need to change it
- No chemicals needed, can clean with plain water
- Can be bulky to store
- Mop head can be difficult to remove from the pole
- Not as effective as a traditional mop and bucket for deep cleaning
- Telescopic feature to extend handle can become less easy to use and lock in time
- Mop bucket only has one compartment for your liquid, thus you mix clean and dirty water as you clean the floor
Overall, O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop is a good option for people who want a convenient and easy way to clean their hard floors. With a 4.6 rating on Amazon, it was challenging to find a negative review that said a lot of bad stuff about it. Pressing on the pedal seemed to be the most challenging part of the effort for some folks, but they really liked the product anyway.
Also, at around $30 – 35, it seems like a pretty good value to get a mop and bucket that works.
Additional Features of the O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop:
- The mop head is made of high-quality microfiber, which is effective at trapping dirt and grime.
- The mop bucket has a built-in splash guard to prevent water from splashing out when you are wringing the mop head.
- The mop comes with a 1-year warranty.
I hope this helps!