Temprid SC General Insecticide is the type of store-bought bed bug killer that rivals professional grade exterminator treatment.
- Temprid SC is a suspension concentrate insecticide made by the Bayer corporation that is effective against a wide variety of insects, including bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, and spiders.
- It works by two active ingredients, beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid, which work together to provide quick knockdown and long-lasting residual control.
- Temprid SC is odorless and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- It is also safe for use around children and pets when applied as directed.
Temprid SC Insecticide Review
- It is effective against a wide variety of insects, including roaches.
- It has a long-lasting residual effect.
- It is odorless and safe for use around children and pets.
- It is easy to use and can be applied with a variety of sprayers.
- Recommended by some professional exterminators.
- Some customers say that the treatment is effective up to 2 years.
- Has a strong odor
- May not kill on contact, but only over time residually after a few treatments
- Beta-cyfluthrin can be slightly to highly toxic if eaten.
- May not be as effective as more natural bed bug killers, without the inherent benefit of non-artificial ingredients
If you are looking for an effective way to control insects in your home, Temprid SC Insecticide is a good option. It is easy to use and can be applied to a variety of surfaces.
Just remember to be safe.
Additional Tips for Using Temprid SC Insecticide
Overall, Temprid SC Bayer General Insecticide is a safe and effective insecticide that can be used to control a variety of pests. It is a good option for people who are looking for a long-lasting product that is safe to use around children and pets.
- Read the label carefully before using the product.
- Follow the directions on the label for application rates and safety precautions.
- Apply the product in all areas where pests are present, including cracks and crevices.
- Repeat the application every 2-4 weeks to maintain control of pests.
If you have a severe pest infestation, you may want to consider hiring a professional pest control company. However, Temprid SC Bayer 85818643 Temprid FX General Insecticide, 240ml can be an effective option for treating pests at home.